View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 05:05 PM   #4
AllDogBoots
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I'm sorry you have to deal with this and the fact that you feel like such a bad mommy. About a month ago I took Max to the vet because I saw strange marks on his neck and his belly. I thought perhaps they were hot spots, but I went to the vet nonetheless. The vet did a couple of tests and scraped the skin to see what we were dealing with. After everything came back normal, it was assumed that Cooper was playing too rough with him! What??!!! The marks eventually cleared up.

I agree with Brit in saying that living with multiple dogs fights will at some point break out. I really don't know if Cooper bit him or if they were playing rough. But, they are siblings. Siblings fight.

Watch them carefully, but don't beat yourself up about it. I have no doubt that Lucy and Ringo love each other.

I don't think you are wrong in bringing Lucy to the park and I'd hate to think you won't ever do it again. I think it's very good for her (as long as you are within very close supervision). While you want to protect her at all times, she needs to learn to be a tough little girl sometimes.

Last edited by AllDogBoots; 06-25-2011 at 05:07 PM.
AllDogBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!