View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:57 PM   #274
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gidget529 View Post
I don't think they should have given the grandparents an exception to the witnesses cannot watch the trial in the courtroom rule. They can change their testimony as trial goes to be Casey-serving.

Has anyone heard why the trial was posponed today? Any theories out there? I'm dying to know what went on behind closed doors today!

I've heard that Florida may change its rule regarding this, because of this case. Although, unless they’re actually sequestered like the jury, can’t they see it on TV and the internet?

Regarding postponement, I've heard several theories, from plea bargaining to case misconduct involving not receiving all the phone records involving the meter reader who reported the body. There is some speculation that it involves Cheney Mason, a very good lawyer who joined Casey’s team after Baez was criticized in the press so much. My guess is its theatrics. Casey was blowing her nose such much, (fake crying). Apparently, there is an advantage, if the jury goes into the weekend with the thought that Casey's team did well this week, and lots of experts believe Casey's team has the advantage of this week.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 06-25-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!