Thread: Am I wrong?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 11:07 AM   #50
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster Mom View Post
The vets name is Diane Beaderman, she owns Scohairie Valley Vet Hospital in Scoharie New York.

Nya is in a lot of pain still tody and will not eat or drink, I am syringing food and water into her every hour and hopefully as she starts feeling better she will resume eating and drinking. I spoke to the state director of the rescue and she is LIVID, she is calling the vet today to demand some answers. Nya's belly from the middle of her ribcage to down between her legs is PURPLE.

When i told my husband about them not giving me the dog or her meds until I paid, he said "so you had to pay them to have the pleasure of torturing the dog?"

My hubby is beside himself he looked at me with tears last night as he was holding Nya and repeating over and over again, I am so sorry baby girl, he looked at me with tears and said "I told her she was going to be okay, I would have never dropped her off if I knew". This is HIS baby girl
OMG that is so sad.

I was just wondering if you paid with a credit card. Is there any way you can contact the bank and complain or reverse the charges?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!