View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:21 AM   #18
J_is_my_initial
YT 3000 Club Member

Hey all. Thanks for prayers and thoughts they are helping.
I am at home as he did not want me sitting in the waiting room just being able to see him ever hr. He is asking for his laptop (farmville withdrawl) and his cell phone so I will take those when dd and i go tonight.
He looks better and is complaining a lot. Good signs. They wound up giving him 3 units of blood. There is a number (can not rem name of it) that is suppose to be 35 in a man his size. When we brought him in it was 5.2 and for the past 12 hrs it has been 22.0. anything below 22 and they give blood. good news: staying steady, bad news not improving. They may let him have clear liquids today. Surgeons are still watching closely. I spoke to one today and they sd if one of the arteries or vessels burst under the ulcer, they have 10 minutes to get it to stop or he will not make it. He keeps telling me not to worry. Yeah right! He did say (hold on to your hats ladies) I was right in getting him to go to the er. He is no longer as pale as he was. They again told him he lost more than 1/2 of his blood and needs to rest. He wants up and out of there. I love him and can't help but worry, but i did get in an i told you so. Told him i was entitled to say it at least for a week.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!