View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #27
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasy investm View Post
you people are idiots, and when someone learns they have a breeding dog with problems, you think they KNOW without BREEDING? YOU ALL SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE.......THIS ISSSS THE best breeder I have ever found, her life is dedicated to only the healthiest of dogs, I have talked w/her vet, NOTHING but the best to say about her....Your all just like a bunch of know it alls that know nothing and say things that can and do happen to anyone, it would be one thing if nothing was done about an issue, I know POSITIVELY THAT IS NOT THE CASE... I have talked w/many HAPPY buyers......She is a resoponsible breeder that stands by her dogs.....Look around, you'll find most don't have the love and care she has shown. GOOD LUCK finding someone better in every way than this breeder....CLEAN, LOVING AND CARING AND ONLY LOOKING TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS FOR HER DOGS AND BUYERS.

I think each and every person has a right to his/her own opinion. When you are reviewing someone, someplace, or something, there will be people that agree with you and there will be some that disagree. It is called life. However, I don't appreciate being called an idiot or ignorant, as you stated when you said "you people are idiots", when you don't know me . I appreciate that you have an opinion of this person and want to share it; however, I don't appreciate your opinion of all of us on YT. Most of the members here are just concerned for what is in the best interest of the puppies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!