View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #15
GoofyBritt
YT Addict

My parents are miserable that I'm not allowing them to feed him their food off of their plates. My dad actually ate outside so he didn't have to see Bentley looking up at him begging. I told them that they can give him treats just not as much as they used to. Hopefully that'll fix their problem as well as keep Bentley eating kibble throughout the day.

I hope that Bentley keeps wanting to go eat, I just wish that he would eat more than a few grams at a time. He only eats maybe once during the day and sometimes once at night, and eating only a few grams each time. It's sad. Oh I bought a can of green beef tripe online so hopefully making a gravy out of that with water and mixing his kibble with it will help him eat the kibble. I hear that it's great for picky dogs who dont want to eat kibble. So I'll try that out, and if he likes it, I'll buy a case of the tripe. Stores near me don't sell the green tripe (no extra chemicals in it and non bleached), so I have to order it online.

Wish us luck! I'll post back here next week when it arrives and let you all know if he ate it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!