View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #17
TxVicki
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasy investm View Post
concretegurl>>>>>> Again, you are a perfect example of someone that talks about something you know NOTHING about......NOWHERE does it say she has been breeding for 15 yrs...........NOOOOWHERE....... You and others again talk without any reasoning whatsoever.....Do you people not know you can get ringworm ANYWHERE??? My dog got it from a groomer,and it went to my other dogs, you people are idiots, and when someone learns they have a breeding dog with problems, you think they KNOW without BREEDING? YOU ALL SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE.......THIS ISSSS THE best breeder I have ever found, her life is dedicated to only the healthiest of dogs, I have talked w/her vet, NOTHING but the best to say about her....Your all just like a bunch of know it alls that know nothing and say things that can and do happen to anyone, it would be one thing if nothing was done about an issue, I know POSITIVELY THAT IS NOT THE CASE... I have talked w/many HAPPY buyers......She is a resoponsible breeder that stands by her dogs.....Look around, you'll find most don't have the love and care she has shown. GOOD LUCK finding someone better in every way than this breeder....CLEAN, LOVING AND CARING AND ONLY LOOKING TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS FOR HER DOGS AND BUYERS.
WOW Looks like some one has a big problem. LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!