View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 09:36 AM   #7
sandie
Yorkie Yakker

Hey Everyone...we Had Puppies This Morning...yeah!!!

[B]HI EVERONE..."WE HAD PUPPIES"!!! I am the lady who said the sonogram showed two pups and the xray showed only one and ask for your help on the matter. I felt either Lil'Bit was going to have two real large ones or "really" I felt she had three pups in there....WELL...I was right she had THREE pups.

Just like last time she did great and the pups are beautiful! The first time she had her four in ten minutes..."I know you guys said that wasn't possible ...BUT...it was true". This time she cried a little but had her three pups in an hour...She did great. Right now she is resting of course but still strong.

Oh by the way the pups were 2 girls and 1 boy. The daddy is Pismo (ours) and of course he is very very curious...he knows something is up...But our Lil'Bit never lets him to the puppies till they are atleast 6 weeks old...eyes open and walking around.

GOD I AM GLAD THIS IS OVER! I get so anxious and contract with each of her contractions...Phew...It was hard on me too!

**By the way to answer the question after going on....We never let our girl go over 45 minutes without calling the vet and even sooner if it looks like she is having trouble...Don't hestitate to call your vet if you wonder...Why wait and take a chance something is going wrong?? We all love our little furbabies don't we??

Closing...got a little mess to clean up..I am happy...

Sandie

Last edited by sandie; 01-03-2006 at 09:39 AM. Reason: adding somethings
sandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!