View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
lilymanson
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Logans first trip to the vet with his big sister Lily

Today Logan went to meet our vet for the first time to get his puppy check up and his first course of injections and his big sister Lily was having her year check and her booster. Lily did very well she passed with flying colours got her booster and microchip with not so much of a whimper. She got weighed and is now a whopping 11.5lb at 16months vet seems to think thats her fully grown as she has hovered between 11-12lb for past few months
Logan got his first injection and cried straight away until i lifted him he is such a mummys boy. He also got weighed and the vet thought he was tiny but at 2.3lb for just over 9 weeks i think isnt too bad He goes back to the vet in 3 weeks for his last injection and the vet said we can either microchip him then or wait till he is 6months. I will decide on what to do when i see what sort of size he is in 3 weeks time as for now he is a bit small for that microchip needle
Both Lily and Logan are sleeping of there vets visit and hopefully neither will be too effected by their injections.

yvonne
xxx
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!