View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 04:23 AM   #73
Lou
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I'm so glad this thread is providing some information for all of us. I will be watching Cassie's other eye very closely. My advice is to just check the eyes every day and watch for redness. Don't hesitate to get them to the doctor. Cassie looked like she might have gotten soap in her eye from the groomers when I first noticed it and I let it go because it cleared up a bit for a while. I didn't notice at first but the eye was also buldging. (Go figure on a shih tzu! LOL)

Guess who was right in with the pack to greet me at the door last night!!!!! Her tail was wagging and she acted like she couldn't wait to be picked up and hugged. I stil had to carry her out to go potty but she found her way back in without too much trouble every time. That is one step up to go into the utility room and THREE steps up to go into the kitchen! She did great. No bumping into things. Adie is a little rough with her when she thinks Cassie is heading the wrong direction but thankfully she listens when I tell her to stop. Dh said Cassie went to the food bowl at least three times yesterday and last night she was sitting up begging for bites from my steak. And YES she got them. I think she still hurts but she is so much better! Yeah!

Gracie Skeeter Adie Tyler
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!