View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 05:16 AM   #1
Bentley&BitsysMom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Yorkie Grooming Video Review, Free Bows, Art

I watched most of the Yorkie Grooming Video yesterday and I thought it was good. I thought about it and I hate to critique the video because the lady that made it might be a member on here The lady uses three yorkies and shows how to do a puppy cut, a snhauzer cut, and a show cut and top knots. I haven't seen the show cut yet or top knots. She shows you what tools you need, how to pluck the hairs out of thier ears, and how to empty the anal sacks. She shows how to hold the dog while cutting too and how to properly cut the ears and face and paw pads without hurting your little baby. The quality is ok. I had trouble with the video skipping in one of my dvd players but it was probably because it needs cleaning. I thought it was worth it even though I haven't seen the whole video yet. I just took Bentley to the groomers but I am going to try and trim Bitsy up from what I learned.

Also, didn't know if you all knew this or not, but I take my son to Build-A-Bear on occasion and I have bought some of their clothes they have there for Bitsy. She weights about 5 to 6 pounds and some of them fit her perfectly and they are SO cute and inexpensive! They also have free dog bows in all colors and they are a good size for small dogs with good bands on them. I went there once to specifily buy the bows and when I went to pay for them, to my surprise the lady said they were free and to come get them anytime I want. I'm not a cheepskate especially when it comes to my kids and my dogs but she said the kids come in and get them by the hand fulls. I usually buy something though when I go in because I'm embarassed to take them for free

Another thing I wanted to share are these cute art prints of yorkies on ebay. This lady will customize a yorkie picture for you with your dogs and family and your house, or whatever you want her to do. They range from $25.00 to about $75.00 for a custom painting. They are very cute and whimsical! I haven't had it done yet but I am going to. I like the one where the lady pictured has been shopping and she's holding her Louis vuitton purse and there are two yorkies sticking thier heads out of a shopping bag. Here is an example of one. I think they are adorable! I tried to put the picture on here but it didn't work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...755553492&rd=1

You can click on her "view sellers other items" link and see all of them. You can click on the ME icon beside the sellers ebay ID and read about the artist. I don't know her from Adam and am not pushing her sales, I just think they are cute!

Just wanted to share If any of this has already been posted, please accept my apologies.

Dogster Pagehttp://www.dogster.com/?145000
Bentley&BitsysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!