View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
GoofyBritt
YT Addict

Wow 1 whole cup Kazzy, I can't even get Bentley to eat 1/2 cup in a week (so far)! I hope he can work up to 1/2 cup soon. I'm worried about his health. My little guy has no real appetite most of the time. We take him on a 30 minute walk daily sometimes less than that if he wants to come home, which happens a lot. But dad doesn't walk him for exercise, he walks him slowly letting Bentley sniff as much as he wants. I wonder if a directed walk for exercise would help his appetite. I know dad enjoys his walks with Bentley as they are leisurely but I'm not sure if he'd want to do a full out walk since we are already "depriving" Bentley of table scraps and dad hates doing that as it takes the "fun" out of having a dog, he said. Maybe in a few years if I can lose my weight I'll start taking Bentley on good walks, but until then I'm afraid I can't even walk to the mailbox and back without having to sit down due to low back pain.

I would love for Bentley to eat 1 cup of food per day but I hope he can work up to at least 1/2 cup which is recommended for his weight according to Blue Buffalo.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!