View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
jvdb
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I dont know what to do anymore - peeing everywhere

Molly is two, Tucker is two and a half. When they were young we started them on pee pads for the first 6 months but quickly grew tired of them since tucker would lift his leg and often aim off the pad, also they would stink after even a few hours and it just wasn't worth it...so we went with plan B: a litter box. Also worked well, less smell but same issue with our male aiming off of it, also if there was a poop in it Molly would not go close to it. We were diligent with cleaning it a few times a day but still ended up with messes because we would not notice it needed cleaning before Molly had to go. Tucker also aimed out of it often. Plan C: Outdoor training.

We made an attached outdoor fenced area off our sliding door - in theory it was great except that both of them hate water. Whenever it is raining they REFUSE to use the kennel, they pee downstairs, if i block of the stairs, they go in our room and they KNOW to sneak around and do it when we aren't looking.

Even when it isn't raining, Molly hates the kennel. I can put her out 5 times in a hour and she will press up against the door and wait to be let in, and then five minutes later will run to the door but have an accident because she leaves it too late.

Tucker is good, but still will pee in the house when it is wet outside. HELP I am going crazy!! Its not like I don't put them out 15 times a day! What should I do?
jvdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!