View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
lilymanson
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry Lost our little Lily this morning

This morning at 11am i went to shout Lily in from back garden and couldnt see her. I checked all over the garden and throughout the house and she was nowhere to be seen. Our black lab Jasmine and our puppy Logan were there but she was gone

Our black lab is an expert door opener but all doors were closed but when i checked our side door it wasnt locked so all i could think was that the lab had opened the door and lily had ran out and it had closed behind her. I immediately got a search party together and went out looking for her.My husband rushed home from work and i called the police and dog warden who all said they suspected she had been stolen as there had been numerous small dog thefts.

After two hours of searching and much crying my mobile phone rang and it was someone who had found lily and was ringing the number on her tag. I have never been so scared in my life i was so sure we would never get her back thank goodness there are some good samaratins out there

I have now moved my dining table to cover the side door so same thing never happens again and my husband is also going to enclose our front garden like the back garden so that if she should ever find her self in our front garden she wont be able to get out of it.

Lily is now snuggled up beside me sleeping im sure it was quite the adventure for her but quite the ordeal for me and my husband

yvonne
xx
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!