View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #14
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogie Man View Post
The Administrator I was talking to did show an interest. She was aware of the Chi problem out West but didn't realize the scale of it. I think I got her to consider taking a second look at it, though, and there's a reason for it.
That is so great! Fingers and paws crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
How horrible, and since the dogs are only 50 dollars which includes a spay or neuter, I'm afraid people will get them just because they are a "good deal." Like Yorkies, Chihuahua aren't for everyone. Ann, you say this is an ongoing problem, do you know why? Did all these dogs come from one bust?
Apparently, the Chi popularity went crazy after the Taco Bell commercial years ago (surprise, surprise). Also, I've read they're sooo popular here in AZ (for reasons I don't really want to post, lest they be misunderstood, I can PM you if interested) - and people buy them without realizing they can be complex little dogs (like yorkies, just in different ways).

I think they're so adorable! I especially love long-haired Chi's - they're gorgeous. But, they're all darling to me.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!