View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 06:39 AM   #34
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRini
Here is my opinion as to why things get 'out of hand' at times. I see too many of us getting defensive and taking things personal when really we shouldn't. Think about this, if you breed tinies and you are comfortable doing it why get all 'hairy' state your reasons of why and move on. Even those of us that are against breeding tinies, we can state our reasons to educate and move on. This bantering(descriptive word) back and forth really ends up being defending our feeling and justifications. The original reasons and debates and opinions seem to get lost, and then the 'fists' come a flying. If we want to make our points know we can all the while keeping things civil and nonhurtful.

I do see hidden innuendos at times that don't help the situation and are rather childish (Here we go again, stuff like that). I have been guilty of them too. Its' the environment we are in. My passions take over me many times. But I have to keep myself in check if I want to really make some important points even when someone says things that make my blood boil (breeding tines, or don't s/n, it's OK to breed Pets etc.).

So, in summary if we can just practice NOT to take things to personal levels and attacks, sometimes saying 'not to offend anyone' really helps. It helps me, when I take a post as a personal jab.

This is just what I've seen, and have tried to practice myself. I am short fused when it comes to YOrkies and ignorace especially in breeding...my tounge is shredded from bitting it all the time..lololol..but in the end I am glad I didn't say what I felt at the moment. It feels good to be in CONTROL!!

Happy New Year!
Very positive post!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!