View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 04:15 PM   #12
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Brit, I think you have Jackson conditioned, remember you used to give him hot dog (I think you said that). I'm sure he's just holding out for the "good stuff" salted and fatty. Does he like anything sweet? Uni loves watermelon, sweet potato, mango, tangerine. Since she's been spayed she'll eat anything we give her now, thank god, but even before, she loved watermelon. Hated apples, now loves it, found out she likes only certain types of apple (like fuji and not red delicious) and not the skin.
Even as a pup though, he wouldn't touch those things. lol. I remember when he was 10 weeks old, hadn't ever had any human food, and I tried the cheerio thing and he snubbed 'em. I also tried some banana, apples, and watermelon- no go! Even as a young lil' pup, lol. There was even a few dog treats he would not touch back then! He's always been crazy Jackson I guess. I remember making a thread asking if it was ok to just give praise for going potty outside because he would not take treats, LoL.

Yep, he's had hot dog before, per the trainers request at agility class. He likes them but he's actually not that big on them. Cheese is his absolute fav.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!