View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #3
GoofyBritt
YT Addict

We buy the low fat hellmanns mayo but we do have either fat free or low fat plain yogurt. I'll try that.. Thanks!

We've tried all kinds of canned dog foods and he refuses to eat any of it, but oddly enough he'll lick clean a dish that has old dry canned food stuck to it. I don't know why. He is a very picky dog when it comes to food in general. But he does like denta-stix, greenies and some dog treat that is shaped like a filet minion and says that's the flavor. So we don't know why he is so picky with food itself. We've tried many brands of dry and canned food over the few year's he's been a part of our family (we've had him since he was old enough to be adopted). He never was a big eater. He doesn't dive in like other dogs do, he picks one piece and takes it away from the dish and eats it, comes back for another piece, takes it away to eat it, etc.

I'll try mixing yogurt with it if he won't eat the Blue Buffalo food tonight. My parents are out shopping right now and they will pick the food up for us. Thanks for the tip.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!