View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 08:47 AM   #75
aproctor
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
Rosie seems to be more herself this morning! I opened up the blinds and there sat three squirrels at my bird feeder. She put on the terrier stance and started barking! I swear this dog should have been a squirrel dog! I think she could tree one! Lol. This is a huge improvement from just laying around yesterday. She also ate her dry and wet food and is drinking water just fine. She is using the bathroom so I think we are on the road to recovery! She is curled up in my lap right now sleeping but slowing gaining back some of her Yorkie attitude.

Thanks all of you so much for all the well wishes. It is so hard on me when she is sick. I just worry too much. I always know that I can turn to you guys and I will feel better. I appreciate you all so much and I appreciate the fact that you care about my furbaby!

Rosie sends you all hugs and Yorkie kisses!!

This makes my Saturday a much better day!!! YAY~Soooo happy that she is feeling better!! Enjoy your day. My Lucy loves birds and we have a lot of gophers...she stands up straight and puffs up her chest for a big bark when they are seen!
I hope she keeps on feeling better and I hope you can enjoy your weekend without being too worried!

Hugs and Yorkie kisses right back at ya!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!