Thread: Im So SAD!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #23
Tali and Scout
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaviniaHyacynth View Post
Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your precious baby, Scout. That is so sad. Thank goodness, he found his way to such a loving family before his little life ended much too soon. A new puppy helps mend a broken heart....I know...over Thanksgiving, I lost my precious Vivi, at 6 years old, due to liver shunt. I was heartbroken and basically, despondent for several days. I found my new puppy, Bear, and brought him home right after New Years....he has been a blessing to my entire family. He will never replace Vivi but instead has created his own place in our hearts and lives. Many hugs to you and your children, may your pain lesson with time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymae View Post
I am sorry you lost your baby. Have you contacted the breeder about this ? You should deff contact the breeder as you should either get a Full refund or a replacement pup from the breeder. I don't know if there are puppy lemon laws in your state but it's deff something to look into. Not that your baby is replaceable but it would be the rite thing for the breeder to do. Again I am sorry for your loss.
We did contact the breeder... but because the drs said the only way to determine a congenital heart defect would be electronically and Scout passed so fast and they couldn't. So, when we told the breeder this they said they didn't understand. In our contract it stated the only way for a refund would be for a congenital problem. We wouldn't accept another puppy from them even if they offered (which they didn't). At this point we just want to put it all behind us and we are being VERY cautious about finding another breeder. Everyone on YT has been SO Helpful.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!