7. Age of Yorkie(s): 5 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: unknown

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: about 5 or 6 pounds

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): no

11. Price: $700

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: immediate

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: no

14. Any additional information you want to add:
Her name is Pepper (which you can change of course!), she is adorable and I have tons of pictures please feel free to e-mail me if you would like to see them! I am SO sad to be getting rid of her but I am starting school full time in the fall and I wont have the time or energy to dedicate to her She is potty pad trained though she still has accidents sometimes, she is very spunky and energetic, she does well with adults and we are having trouble with her nipping, she doesnt bite she just wants your hand in her mouth. She does ok with children as long as your making sure she doesnt nip their hands! She is really great with dogs (no fear lol) she gets along very well with my parents dogs (pitbull, and 2 catahoulas), she very greatly enjoys terrorizing my cats which we have been trying to break her of. She LOVES to play fetch and tug of war. We are selling her with all of her stuff which is: Large Play Yard, Travel Kennel, Metal/wire Kennel, Pet Gear Home N Go Pet Pen, LOTS of toys, LOTS of clothes & hair bows, Extra Wide wood Safety Gate, 2 Baby gates, cleaning supplies, 2 training books, Harnesses, leashes, travel bag, blankets & 2 beds. Please only serious buyers, I adore her and I really hate to see her go, but I only want whats best for Pepper!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pepper2.jpg (68.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg pepper1.jpg (52.5 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by admin; 05-05-2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: removed phone number
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!