View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Brooklynmommie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love wasn't a pet lover what so ever!

Before my yorkie Brooklyn came home I didn't get the whole thing about why people love their dogs so much. The whole reason for me getting him IS because my 9 year old begged me for a dog or a sister for a very long time. I would tell her no we don't need any pets because she is already my pet. LOL but the real reason was I knew it was huge responsibility. And to be honest I didn't even think I would get attached to the dog at all. Finally my daughter broke me down. And promised me how much she was gonna care for the pup. So...... I was not having another kid. Not just yet anyways. I thought of it as my daughter would learn some responsibilities and that's good for her in the long run. Well I was taking by surprise my yorkie stole my heart. I love him so ....he feels like my other kid. It turns out now he is basically my dog and my daughter helps when she feels like it. She just reminds me of elmira from tiny toons LOL! he runs to me when she gets on his nerves.... andShe get jealous of him and I because he is closer to me than her.
Thanx for reading just wanted share my story
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!