View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:02 AM   #29
cdra
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellababy08 View Post
I understand how you feel...I'm the same way, Thank goodness my hubby knows this about me...you want what you want, and there is no shame in that...She looks all yorkie to me and a very cute one ...just tell your BF, you get to pick out the next one..LOL and I would start taping those ears now while you have all the hair shaved off if you want them to stand...How old is she? If she is over 6 mos old, you may not be able to get them to stand...most breeders start shaving and taping if the ears aren't up by 8 weeks...My Harleys ears were not stand yet when I got him at 12 weeks...I just kept taping them up until they stood on their own, which I think he was 16 weeks.

Congrats on your new baby, she is adorable!!!
She is 14 weeks old today. i taped her ears up last night. i've been massaging them for the past couple of weeks. i hope they stand and it's not too late. she looks so cute with her ears all perky.

AND THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED. I REALLY DO THINK SHE WILL HELP LEARN TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN'T CONTROL. EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T PICK HER I WOULDN'T TRADE HER FOR ANY OTHER PUPPY IN THE WORLD.
Attached Thumbnails
Not so happy about where my puppy came from :(-tape.jpg  
cdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!