View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 05:26 AM   #1
KimInMD
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default I now own a "Craigslist" Yorkie- Yikes!

Wednesday night I went on Craigslist looking for pond supplies, and found an ad for an unspayed 6 month old Silkie. The people wanted $50. I couldn't sleep for thinking about her going to some awful byb, so I text messaged the people, and they answered at 6 in the morning. They said they had tons of calls, other buyers were arriving at 3pm, and if I wanted her, I should come at noon. It was a long drive, and the whole time I'm thinking to myself "What the heck am I doing?" Well, she is a beautiful, sweet little girl. She came from a pet store (translation - puppy mill), has only had her first series of shots (whatever that means- no paperwork), has never been groomed or trained, and is not housebroken. She is a wild matted mess of hyper love and kisses. OMGosh- what have I done? It was just a couple months ago that I found Lucy the Yorkie wandering down a dark four lane road in the snow. We had to fix tumors, pull teeth, deal with dementia, and lots of other stuff. Things have just quieted down at our house, and here we go again! Still, what else could I have done? I know just what her fate would have been. Oh, and the people named her Snookie. Aye yi yi!
Attached Thumbnails
I now own a "Craigslist" Yorkie- Yikes!-snook.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!