View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:58 PM   #14
maggiesmom_2007
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterandalana View Post
As most of you know, i added a little girl pup to our family recently and I have had some inquiries as to where i got her, so thought i would write a review here!

She came from YT member Lori: (maggiesmom_2007) and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Lori has been an online friend of mine for a few years now so when i heard she had a little girl available with a full tail, my interest was piqued right away. Peppermint was very small so she decided that the stress of docking her tail was too much for the little girl and that showed me she had genuine concern for her babies.

Lori updated me constantly with pictures and answered all my questions i had along the way even when i hadn't put a deposit down on the puppy...she was still always willing to talk and help me with my decision.

I was lucky enough to be able to drive to her and she was more than willing to let me meet the puppy, see their surroundings and interact with their mother. I had pictures of the father sent to me when requested and all my medical history information i requested was always provided promptly. Lori was also very sweet in person and we had a great time hanging out with the pups! She sent Peppermint home with a ton of vet, health and puppy information and a few cute tiny outfits for her. She also included a little bag of outfits for Dex! and a little photo album for both of them.

I am an avid rescue promoter and looked for years for the perfect girl to rescue for our family. after many disappointments, i am so happy with my decision to buy from Lori and would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy from a responsible breeder. Peppermint is happy, healthy and very well adjusted

Thank you Lori for all that you did for me and for trusting me with your beautiful little girl!!!

Attachment 346767

Attachment 346768

Attachment 346769

Attachment 346770
Alana Thank you for giving that little girl the best home ever. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect home for her than with you and Bryon and Dex. Let me know how she does with her next set of shots and make sure your vet does them sub q and not intramuscular. Her first set was intramuscular and I noticed she didn't want to put pressure on that leg. Second set was Sub Q and she was fine. Anyway, I can hardly wait to see more videos with her in it. It's funny your trying to get her to sit still and I am trying to get the other two to stand still. Give Dex kisses from me, He is being such a great big brother.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!