Thread: Buddy Belt
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

I really liked the quality of them and I really wanted to like them... but they just never fit Jackson right. I ordered two sizes and one was too big and one was too small. The one that fit him better (size 6) when I would buckle the top, it would sort of bunch up... and it just looked odd. There was a thread w/ pics somewhere.

The leather was pretty soft on the bigger size, oddly, but the leather was harder on the smaller size. Plus for being... well, for being Jackson, and one who tends to get dirty a lot, wet and roll around in things, I wasn't sure leather was the best option. I returned them, but I still swoon over them as I think they look SO cool! They just didn't work for us. And for $80, I really wanted it to be perfect.

So far we are still using Puppia and pretty happy w/ them but I hate that it seems to get dirty quick... sand, etc, sticks in them, and they get soaking wet. So yeah basically we have been the happiest thus far with our $11 black nylon step in harness from Petsmart.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!