View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdra View Post
i almost feel guilty about how i feel.....i'm not dissapointed in her, she's been a good girl. i just would have liked to have been more involved in the selection process.
I understand how you feel. My kids, who were both away at college bought me my yorkie. They found the breeder, saw the parents and looked at puppies. Fortunately, knowing how picky I am about things, they went armed with questions & pictures of what they were looking for and passed up many breeders until they found one they really liked, who happened to be close to my daughter's college, so she got to visit with ZoE many times before she came home. While I was sent a photo, I didn't see ZoE until the day I made the trek across the state to bring both the puppy & my daughter home for the weekend...it was a already a done deal.

I spent hours choosing my first yorkie, myself. It's definately a different feeling to have a dog presented to you as yours than one you pick out as yours. But, now ZoE is 6 months old & feels like she's mine & is meant to be mine .
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!