View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 07:02 AM   #13
Bentleys Momma
YT 500 Club Member

All the girls were so beautiful in their little dresses and Bevo in his goggles... oh my, what a hunk!

Kendra -- great pics! Thanks for sharing. Also, thank you again for getting this kicked off and for making the t-shirts. The shirts are so cute!

Tammie -- Emme & little gracie were so adorable. I love the way you have them groomed. thank you again to you and your mom for opening up your home to us on Saturday!!!

Brittany -- Congratulations on little Jordan. It is obvious how much you love and dote on her already. She is very lucky to have such a wonderful mommy!

Dena -- I hope Cooper is more comfortable next time. Until then, we will be looking for pictures of your new little girl when you get her!

Denise -- Mina was so cute. I loved how she goes to your shoulders to snuggle in for a good nap!

Dana -- It was great to meet you. I hope your father is doing better!

Amy -- Thank you for the bows! THEY STAY IN THEIR HAIR... WOOHOO! We will definitely be getting some more in the near future. And congratulations on your new precious little girl. You can tell how much she already attached herself to you.

Jessica -- Very nice to meet your and your little furgirl. Still amazed at how quickly you made it from Houston. Monkey and I wondered if you beat us home. LOL!

Veronica & Kendra -- Molly & Max were so adorable. I think watching them play together had to be my favorite part of the whole day. They have so much energy. If I had even just a drop of that... sigh

Thuy -- Daisy blended right in.

Monkey and I really enjoyed ourselves! Everyone was so friendly (humans and furkids alike!). Gift exchange was a huge hit and HAD to have the toy monkey cuddled up to Monkey in his car seat while he slept ALL THE WAY HOME. Already thinking about halloween costumes to make sure we are fully prepared for the next one!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!