View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #11
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

[QUOTE=Princess10;3566852]A learning experience? Seriously?? He shouldn't have kids or animals of any kind. He especially hits a nerve with me because it's because of idiots like him that they're trying to ban Pit bulls here right now.[/QUOTE

It's idiots like him that gave them the bad rep. I don't believe in banning Pitties, I do however believe in making it illegal to breed them. I say this because every shelter in the US is primarily made up of Pit Bulls dumped there and as I type this there is certainly at least one being put to death due to space. Being in rescue, I belong to many groups on FB and it breaks my heart because each day there is a list of urgents and 99 percent are Pits, most babies under a year old and although it may surprise some most are rated mild with no aggression yet no one will take them due to axx hxxxs like Vick who do to what he has done has now given people the idea they are fighting dogs. I'd like to ban Vick and send his axx into a pit with a bunch of the dogs he fought. I would just like to say, that for a long time I had that belief, that they were mean dogs, but the past year I've seen them in a different light. They are actually very gentle dogs, given a bad rap. Our Yorkies are more likely to bite then a Pit. The only difference is that our Yorkies won't kill someone with a bite where a Pit can. It's all in the handling and care given. Elaine

Last edited by jrsygal37; 06-14-2011 at 03:38 PM.
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!