Thread: uh oh!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 04:59 PM   #6
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
You really DID have a bad day didn't you ? I hope you can get everything fixed - you sure sound like me with the bad luck....
well its getting worse by teh minuit.... minuits after discovering our mold problem i went up to the office and they are not there (the emergency number does not mean they will get to it right away) so i will have to go tomarrow morning.... then after that i got a call from my mom and got CHEWED OUT. She wanted me to come to her birthday dinner (and i know that sounds HORRIBLE that i didnt go, but i do have good reasons) the dishwasher JUST got fixed, im a mess (sweaty and smelly due to the assault on the bathroom and bedroom) and it is POURING outside and i HATE to drive in teh rain (really people.... it scares the shi shi out of me) and the dinner is at 5... it is now 4:55pm ... i would NOT make it on time, even in clear wether it takes me at least 30 minuits to get there adn by that time they would be done with dinner i would still be smelly and sweaty adn unhappy because i had to drive in the rain with all the wackos who think they want to weave in and out of traffic... and with the day ive had going outside is not a good idea, with my luck i would probably get hit by falling space debree or something
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!