View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
bWY39
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default A New Yorkie House

Some of you may remember I built a "Yorkie Rest Room" a few weeks back.

Attachment 346547

Since then I have developed it into a full Yorkie Home From Home.

This little Yorkie home is used on different occasions such as when it is raining. They just refuse to go out in the yard whilst it is raining and as the Rest Room did not have a lid on it that was no good to them so I put a lid on it.

Attachment 346549

During the time we have had our lovable rogues we have learned that they do at times need their own space as well as we needing a little respite.
They also need protection from visiting children who do not understand how delicate little puppies can be.

I purchased a crate to put in the "Dog House" but whilst it is good for travelling it is of little use for my two as a home from home so I decided to build my own kennel.

Attachment 346550

During the build I had more than ample assistance as you can see in the photograph .

The house build took nearly all day but as the sun was shining and the kids were assisting me it turned out to be a lot of fun.

Attachment 346551

Attachment 346552

The finished product was then placed in the new home and I can report the kiddies just love it.
We do not keep them in this place for more than a half hour or so as we like to have them in the house with us but if we let them out in the yard this is where they will run to and go to sleep in the kennel.

A New Yorkie House-dsc_2754a.jpg

I am now looking for another project to do for my little ones a labour of love is always worth doing and with their helps the day is a long one.

bWY39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!