Thread: Help!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
cmjohnson
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question Help!!!!!!

My 2 year old yorkie had a terrible problem of marking everywhere in our house and dominating stuffed animals, so I had him neutered about 3 weeks ago. He has done a lot better until about a week ago it is almost like he is a puppy again he is chewing up rolls of toilet paper at night when we go to sleep, peeing in floor, and barking at all hours of the night. Cash uses a puppy pad really good most of the time but he has also peed on my bed twice in the past week. Thankfully I had a matress cover on it but this has got to stop! We are moving this weekend into a new house and we have just put down new hardwood floors and I cannot have him peeing on them this is one reason I decided to have him neutered. I don't know why he is peeing on our bed? He does sleep with us at night I thought a dog wouldn't pee where they sleep. We have been gone a lot the past week or so I wonder if that would have anything to do with it and he has been in his crate a bit more than usual. Any word of advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Jessica
cmjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!