View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 07:33 PM   #6
Gale
Yorkie Yakker

Nemo is 8.5 months old, and believe me when I say that he looked like he was balding when he was younger especially when I first got him, I was so worried, about his coat, even my family use to make comments about his coat being so unattractive, and people use to always ask me was his coat falling out, and it really bothered me, because my friend yorkie who came from the same litter, was full and thick, he has more of the wavy coat, which now is hard to for her to handle, because of constant matts, well needless to say I have no worries, because Nemo's coat gets better and better as he gets older, and no matts, just a straight silky shiney coat that just falls nicely down either side of his back, and yes it has even thicken some, but not too much, I am glad for that, because I don't have to comb him much, all he has to do is shake one good time and he's good to go...."carefree coat".....now my friend on the other hand, she has had to have her dog shaved down completely, because he was so matted, and evidently she was'nt caring for his coat like she should, so now she keeps him that way, because it is easier for the type of coat he has, and his hair grows really fast, where Nemo's grows kinda slow....

Gale
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!