View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #8
KaseyLyn05
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn0405 View Post
Such a good Momma!

Good news is, it's only temporary (from what I understand until Aug. 5) and you're mom is willing to take her until you're done with school. Bad news is you're going to miss you baby and she'll miss you.

But no worries, you two will see each other again. And she's with your Mom as opposed to you having to give her to a rescue.

The first day will be tough, for you more then you're baby. She'll do probably with my Gizmo does when he gets babysatt by grandma. He misses me for about oh 15 min. Then a shiny object will go by or my Mom's dog will bark at him and it'll be like I never left. Especially since he has other fur friends there, I think she'll be fine.

You have my support and I know you'll be able to do it. Just make sure you give your baby a good night call every night!
thank you so much for the reply! i knew YT would be the best place to get advice, and to help me feel a little better about this.

omg no, no rescue drop-off, id prob drop out of school before i let anything happen to bailey, shes my world. trust me, i even thought about maybe a friend could keep her in the meantime, but nooo i only trust myself with her and my mom, lol..id be wayyy too paranoid of anyone else had her.

do you think itd help if i left a shirt of mine with her like you know how people say to leave your scent or what not?

thanks again, :\ ugh i am going to miss her so much, its already bringing tears to my eyes talking ab it on here, as shes cuddled up in my lap now..ahh!

KaseyLyn05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!