View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
KaseyLyn05
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default im heartbroken and worried, advice needed please

hi everyone, i live by myself in a little apt while im finishing college in alabama...i just got some bad news that id rather not put on here, sorry BUT..it is effecting me in that i must bring my bff and babygirl, bailey to my mom's house in GA, until i can move out\graduate, which is aug. 5th, but ill prob actualky move a few days after graduation, anyway, i have no other options, trust me ive gone over this a 100 times, and im so devestated, i do everything with my bailey, i feel like shes very attached to me, as i am to her, shes only been living with me since xmas, and she'll be a year old next month.

this is going to be the hardest thing ever, ive been crying so much...i do know that shell be taken very good care of though, my mom has 5 toy poodles, that she loves to play with, so shell def be entertained..the biggest difference that she'll face is not sleeping with me, she will have to sleep in a cage next to the other dogs.

im worried that she'll get depressed wondering where i am, or missing me....i will go visit when im able to in the next month, but im doing my internship here everyday and i work on the wknds so it will be hard.

any advice to help me? or any advice that i should give my mom to help her feel more comfortable without me? i dont want anything to happen to my precious angel.

KaseyLyn05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!