View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #14
BowBizDogBows
SUSAN
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennies View Post
Hey Susan!!! Do you have any bows that are light weight, like a beginner bow for puppies? I'd like Bambi to get use to bows without putting my most expensive bows on her to tear up. learned that lesson the hard way with Bijou. Thanks!!!! Loving the new bows
Gennie, glad to hear Bijou loves her bows. I'm not sure if you're looking for any lightweight bow or specifically boutique bows.

If you want a small lightweight bows, you could always get the tiny 3/8" bows. I can easily make them without any centers, if you want them even lighter (and safer). Just add a note in the "comments" area of the order to leave off the center. No problem!

I also have a new line of BowBiz Baby Boutique Bows. These are even smaller than the mini boutique bows and are perfect for bow training. They are lightweight, have no centers, no clips, no barrettes, no stiffener... and are intended as "safe-as-can-be" bows. Should Bambi accidentally chew on these, all you'll see is a little pile of ribbon.

Both are relatively economical - the 3/8" tiny bows start at $2.79 and the Baby Boutique Bows are only $1.99.

I hope that helps!

Samples of a few BowBiz Baby Boutique Bows
tiny, lightweight, "safe-as-can-be", economical and cute!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BBTQ600.jpg (29.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg BBTQ500.jpg (31.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg BBTQ400.jpg (26.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg BBTQ200.jpg (31.6 KB, 1 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!