View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #22
JESSY_RN2B
Owned by 3 furballs
Donating Member

Talking I have to share this one with you all lol

Oh, and mine doesn't know how to use the hamper. True story........ I was so ticked off I kicked every piece of clothing he drops at the side of the bed before he steps into the shower, under the bed. Days go on and I decided to teach him a lesson. So, he runs out of clean boxers

I see him frantically looking for a pair for work. I ask "whatcha looking for?" "Underwear!" He exlaims......

I ask "where did you put them last?" Needless to say, he found the dirty pile

Having no other choice, he had to throw a speed wash load as I rolled over and pretended to fall back asleep (tee hee). Yeap, you guessed it, he doesn't know how to use the washer and puored a little too much laundry soap on the SPEED WASH cycle on our brand new HE washer

He dries the load and off to work he goes. Later on at work, I get a text that reads "My (nether regions) are on fire! I am in so much pain I don't think I can make it my whole shift (12 hrs, btw). I LOLed so hard at the sound of the text but put my phone down and continued my work in a busy Pediatric ICU

I get home and he's bow-legged and his family jewels and everything adjacent to them are pretty badly chemically burnt, inflammed and peeling. Poor thing was bow-legged and in tears.

Yep, he wore them with lots of Tide still on them and got a pretty bad reaction.

To conclude my story, he has since learned where the laundry basket is, how to use it and how to properly wash a load of clothes

Last edited by JESSY_RN2B; 06-11-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: misspelling
JESSY_RN2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!