View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #10
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLovelyNiko View Post
I must honestly admit that I did not pay much attention to the other breeding females. I guess because at the time I was getting Niko she had not told me she was breeding other litters or anything. So I just assumed that this was her only active dam. After she had sent Niko's entire litter home, I went back to her site and noticed that she was expecting 2 litters. So I have been checking her website periodically to see when she was going to post these puppies on puppyfind. When she did I knew that she was a greeder and I must speak out!

Now I can go and narrow my search to OK on puppyfind.com and 1 out 5 (and that's being generous), is a mill or BYB...and that is from reading and/or visiting their site ONLY!

If I were searching again I would avoid OK, AK, & PA at all costs!
Some of the puppies listed were 3 weeks old. I hope she is not selling them that young. Or at least not letting them go at that age. Look at it this way, you are speaking out and helping someone else in the future!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!