View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #9
MyLovelyNiko
Yorkie Yakker

Angry Extremely Upsetting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
That was exactly what I was getting at. They do have a serious problem. I have been looking into getting a rescue. Oklahoma has lots of them. So, she could be or might not be. I did check out the site. Some of the breeding females were small. Kinda made me sad. Really sad that she doesn't care about them. I don't get it.
I must honestly admit that I did not pay much attention to the other breeding females. I guess because at the time I was getting Niko she had not told me she was breeding other litters or anything. So I just assumed that this was her only active dam. After she had sent Niko's entire litter home, I went back to her site and noticed that she was expecting 2 litters. So I have been checking her website periodically to see when she was going to post these puppies on puppyfind. When she did I knew that she was a greeder and I must speak out!

Now I can go and narrow my search to OK on puppyfind.com and 1 out 5 (and that's being generous), is a mill or BYB...and that is from reading and/or visiting their site ONLY!

If I were searching again I would avoid OK, AK, & PA at all costs!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!