View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 03:45 AM   #11
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Thanks you guys. You always come through for me don't you.

I forgot to mention that I think she is also suffering from dementia. She seems so lost sometimes. She is starting to just sqwat and pee whereever she is. We have started carrying her ouside to theher favorite grassy area. If we don't she just stands in one spot.

Bonny, dh reminded me about her grief when Ivan had to be put down and how happy she would be to see him. Of course that made me cry but the two of them were like mother and son so they will both be elated. She has been mama to every puppy brought in to this house so I'm sure she will continue to keep that job.

Patti, I will make sure I let you know about the cataract issue. and BabyGirl, prayers are great especially YT prayers. Thanks.

I know that it is coming soon. I am not going to have the luxury of having her die in her sleep. Damn it all.
I had Ivan in the back of my mind when I was posting yesterday. Just know, when it is Cassie's time, he'll be there to greet her and watch over her. And Alexander is there to help Ivan with Cassie, too. She won't be scared or lonely with those boys looking after her.

If the vet thinks there's a possibilty to improve Cassie's vision and quality of life, please consider trying her on Anipryl. Alexander and Patti's Nikki both responded to it very well, with a noticeable improvement in their dementia. It's not the perfect cure-all for it, but it does help.

I think Ellie May brought up some very good points for you to consider. These decisions are so damned hard but we're all here for you if/when you need us.

Hugs,
Bonny
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!