View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 09:00 AM   #7
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishasmom
Hi and welcome. I like the name Schatzie, it's unique and I love unique names. I just got my first yorkie, her name is Gabriella, and I call her Gabby. She is so cute and full of life! I am not having much luck with potty training either. I am sorry to hear about your first baby, but I am glad that you found another baby to love! I hope that you find out how to post pics, I can't wait to see them. I love having a puppy, but I am also anxious to see how Gabby is going to grow up and what her coat is going to look like.
Thanks for your msg. Schatzie means Little Sweetheart or Darling in German. Gabriella is a beautiful name. I sure love the Yorkie breed, will forever have a Yorkie in my life now! Still struggling with those pics. Fasteddie helped but Im still struggling. As you, i am very anxious to see Schatzie's coat at full growth. Right now it's a wirery mess, ha ha. Even brushing twice a day within 2 minutes she looks as though she has never been brushed. I am hoping as her hair grows the weight of it will make the coat lie flatter and smoother. Time will only tell. Her ears don't stand up either, ha ha....Oh well, I love her anyway.
schatzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!