View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
elemtchr99
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Guess we need to switch - please help with brand of dry food

Sophie has been on Wellness Super 5 Small Breed for quite some time. She eats it fine, and I have been happy with it. The problem is she does have eye gunk, and I've read there are some brands out there that make this happen more than others, Wellness being one. She also has VERY stinky gas all the time. Just sitting at my computer the last hour she has passed gas at least 5 times. Surely this is due to her food. I know NOTHING about researching a good brand of dry dog food. Does anyone know of a good one they would recommend? I'd like to get one that doesn't make her poop smelly and alleviates the eye gunk. I will also need one that I can buy online, and if you know a site where it is more reasonable, that would be so helpful. The only place I have local to buy dry food is Petsmart, and they really only have the Wellness and Blue Buffalo. I tried the switch to BB several months ago, but even doing the slow transition, she had diarrhea....so I don't think that would be a good brand for us. Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!