View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #15
Tcarnagie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsnaround View Post
Yes will need a list of everyone that does this. And I am thinking I will start shopping already for things that work for both boys and girls.... Do you give ideas of what you would like ? Are is it all up to the sb to do whatever. Please tell me.......... As I am so excited. Does it take one month for sign up. One month to shop. And then how long before you ship. So many questions.
The best thing to do is look at the Rules for the GE and the FAQ first. Those will give you the basis of how it is done. Next, go read a few of the sign up sheets from the previous GE and you will see what kind of info everyone gives so when it is time for you to sign up you will know how to do it. Then go read posts in the GE section and that will let you see what everyone does as far as what they come up with stuff in their boxes.

Sign ups for the next GE will start in July, then within the first 3-4 days of August you will get your buddy sent to you in a PM message and you will then have the whole month to get your box together and shipped out. There is a shipping deadline on the sign up thread for each GE.

So since you have time now, I would go read through the GE section and start looking at the sale sections just so you have ideas of who sales what, and what kinds of stuff is out there.

Don't worry, there are plenty of us here that will help you out should you need it. Hope to see you in the next GE!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!