Thread: Pedigree Info
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 08:50 AM   #11
DevineMissM
BANNED!

Wow I think that is so great to actually see some of the older dogs. I would have loved to see some of the older Wildweir dogs. For those who have commented about Joan Gordon (Wildweir). Joan and her twin sister Janet showed over 275 Yorkshire Terriers to their championship during their long association with Yorkies. Many were home bred but many of the earlier dogs were imported from Europe and are the foundation of many of todays Yorkies. One thing is clear both sisters were dedicated to the Yorkshire Terrier breed.
Yes it's true. Brandenburg did go to a "real prison" for animal cruelty. I personnally have close friends who testified at the trial as to what they witnessed when they went to claim their showdogs. It's all a matter of public record. I also know the condition of the dogs. I know what it took to get "client" dogs out of a terrible situation after the police broke down the doors to their home. It was not very pretty it was disgusting! So I personnally cannot excuse her as just being "used as an example". There is just no excuse for the dogs to be living in the conditions they were in. I will not go into the nasty details here. These were show persons for gosh sakes. They had possession of other people's dogs and (IMHO) they violated the trust of their clients.
DevineMissM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!