Thread: Pedigree Info
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 08:18 AM   #10
YorkieRose
No Longer a Member

Default lines

I remember "Bumper" (Wildweir)..he was at the first NY show I went to..at least 20 yrs ago...the Wildweir sisters were very nice people...one still is, the other has passed away.

As to Glenmar..I bought a bitch from Karen some time ago. No health problems, but she was very shy...that can happen to any breeder, but I wondered if Violet was socialized.. she was only bred once and spayed. I placed her as a one on one pet so she could get lots of attention.

It is common knowledge Karen (Glenmar) went to prison for animal cruelty. Yes, folks a real prison!! so I am not spreading rumors. I do not think Karen was cruel as much as overloaded and overwhelmed. This is my opinion, but she was also used as an example...so alot of what you hear about Glenmar could be jaded by her prison sentence, as opposed to quality of Yorkie, just can not say...I haven't seen many of her peds lately, but wasn't her CH Lord of the Rings from Rothby..?

Some of the dogs you mention are quite old, so it all depends where in the pedigree these dogs are as to what you are going to get. Anything past the third generation is a crap shoot..

Last edited by YorkieRose; 01-02-2006 at 08:20 AM.
YorkieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!