View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
RileyDC
BANNED!

Riley has been sleeping in my bed for about 3 months, now... At first, he was just as you said... super excited and would not settle.... so I would put him right back in his xpen.... he finally just got it....I put his snuggle puppy down on the bottom of the bed.
Now, if it starts getting too late, he sits in the living room staring at me and whining. When i ask if he is ready to go to bed he runs and grabs his snuggle puppy and bolts onto the bed. He won't go to bed, without me, though. LOL!!!!!!!

On the weekends though he tries to wake me sooo Early. Lately, he has been really good. I will just tell him, No Riley... It is Too Early. I then just roll back over and ignore him and he will settle down and sleep for another hour or so....... He is peepee pad trained so he will use that in the middle of the night, if he needs to.

There were also a few night where he would wake at around 3 or 4 in the morning, wanting to play..... jumping all over the bed and putting toys in my face..... when that would happen, right into the Xpen he would go...... [I really Love and Need my Sleep] Lil Stinker!! =)

Last edited by RileyDC; 06-04-2011 at 05:58 PM.
RileyDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!