View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 09:46 PM   #15
Peaches591
Senior Yorkie Talker

Michelle, I just pm'd Teresa on another site as she is on right now. I told her to look at her email. Please note that so far Sulli has not been found. Here is Teresa's last post on the other board.

"Its 9:30pm and it has started raining here My dad told my mom and I we need to leave by 3am so my mom is out in the rain searching with my aunt and I am getting more phone numbers for vets in other cities close by. We have to leave it in Gods hands now and in the community to bring him home and hope that he is safe and warm tonight. I will keep you all posted on our search but will not be able to let you know an update until after tomorrow. Sarah if you have my cellphone number on you you can call for an update to let everyone know. I am overwhelmed with stress and emotions and know how hard it will be tonight for my mom and I to leave South Carolina.I love you all and thank you so much for being supportive during our hard time. Just keep us in your thoughts and prayers that what we have done and all we can do pays off."
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!