View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

Default Pixie is acting freaked out.

Last week Pixie started acting scared of the storms we were having. She is 5 1/2 and never showed and concern about storms before. We had another storm with just a few thunder claps a couple of days ago and it took her quite awhile after the storm to calm down. Now tonight we have no storms any where near and she is acting so strange. She won't settle down, she keeps wanting to go outside, I let her outside she runs right back in. She wouldn't eat her treat but did eat some wet dog food which they don't normally get. I just wanted to see if she would eat it. She doesn't appear to be in any pain, I checked her all over. I just gave her a dose of her metacam for her bicep tendonitis to see if that helps calm her down and help if she is in any pain. I just had her yearly check up and her blood work was fine. I did give her her Revolution for the first time this season yesterday, but she has had it for years with no problems. I will take her to my vet tomorrow if she doesn't start acting ok or to the ER vet if she gets worse. I just hate to take her to a strange er vet when she is already freaked out. Has any one experienced anything like this with any of their babies. Please keep Pixie in your prayers. Thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!