View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:26 AM   #13
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

UPDATE

We now appear to be flea-free!!!!! YAY! A few days after the pro came, I found fleas on the girls again So, off to Home Depot we went, and we got some Enforcer Flea Spray for Homes. I Dawn-bathed the girls and had them and my daughter wait in the car with the A/C on while I sprayed the crapola out of the house and yard again. Had all the laundry (sheets, towels, and even all our dirty clothes) out in the garage, and sprayed all that too until I could get back home to begin the tedious process of washing in hot and drying on high. My poor bedsheets are so going to fall apart Anyway, we left for a couple of hours, then came home and had the girls and dd wait in the car again while I cleaned the kitchen floor of residue. Gated the girls into the kitchen until I could clean up the rest of the house and make sure that everything was dry and safe for them to be around

I found one flea in Izzy on Tuesday, but it was practically dead. They went to get groomed yesterday and were pronounced flea-free for the first time in weeks! So we'll be re-treating the yard weekly, I guess, until further notice. There's lots of wildlife around here that bring their pests with them, so we really don't have a choice.

Just thought I'd update everyone so y'all can celebrate with me
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!