View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 12:12 AM   #5
in2puck
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Many thanks for all your replies! I feel much more at ease after reading them..I thought of a million and one things that could go wrong with our baby while we're out so I think I was just overreacting And the suggestions about leaving an item of clothing with him is GENIUS! We'll leave the t.v. on for him...we won't be gone for too many hours-maybe 4-5 hours so I'm hoping he'll be sleeping peacefully when we get back.
I've heard about the crate training myself and leaving them in while they're alone for hours on end makes me SUPER nervous! I've read the info about the age equaling the hours you can leave them but I've also read that you shouldn't leave them too long while they're little like that because they can't hold their business for that long and it can be harmful so I'm TOTALLY torn and confused about that...I'm sure one of the many sages on the site can help us out on that Again, many thanks for the replies, the suggestions and above all the warm welcome! I have found a comfy home for me and my Baci
in2puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!